Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tupac - When I Get Free

Tupac - When I Get Free Video Clips. Duration : 4.78 Mins.


When I Get Lyrics - Intro: * the first three notes of Taps plays * MA Parks, C57797, you have a visitor Right there, three stables Hello baby. Whassup baby? Hey you, just a week to attend to the family. Yes, I am a rock drawers. A-huh. Yes, but you know, takes care of Bidness I asked you? It is these deposits. Okay that's cool you bring that shit? Yes, I do. Awright see that guard over there? Mmm-hmm. When you're ready to just hand him the shit, I know that heWhassup. Awright. Hey, I just cracked, he is in prison. What? Yes, go-go-out. I saw him runnin around the other day. Ahh f ** k that stupid. But no matter what happenin with my mother? He gave me a message for you: He said he was sorry he could not be here today, but here in the next week. Awright well check this out, I want to tell you something really important to [guard] C'mon c'mon this shit is over. * Commotion breaks out * [girl] I'm not done talking to him![Guard] C'mon boy, back to your phone. Take that shit up bitch! E 'out of here, let's go. [Man] Do not call my wife does not bitch! You f ** k you up! [Guard] Yes you fool, what? Yeah yeah that's what everyone says, fool. You institutionalized, and this is your home ... Verse: Guess who's back, and was ready to get to pull a cop or two Cause me and the team nor our rocks off penetentiary not stop a black man because he is in prison in hell I'm makin more money for the road from me here I find in a celllivin ...

Keywords: tupac, 2pac, shakur, makaveli, when, ii, get, free, lyrics, are, you, still, down, remember, me, We, Got, Kidz, west, side, rap

Related : หางานเชียงใหม่ mini hdmi cables Cheap Yogurt Maker Automatic

No comments:

Post a Comment