Friday, September 23, 2011

Sting - Inside

Sting - Inside Tube. Duration : 4.90 Mins.


Inside Inside Inside the doors are locked asleep my love in my heart the glove fingers to the bone of his right hand Inside it's colder than the stars in dogs in the circus of the wind Inside the clocks is wine filled with sand inside can never hurt me in the winter creeps into the compass of the night in the folding of the country outside of the star outside the world is still burning in my head to turn a field of stars not I never dared toIn the open wounded hide their scars, inside this fall thrush songs of our defeat, they sing of treaties broken Inside this army in retreat, we hide beneath the thunder call Outside the rain keeps calls out of the drums out of the flood 'We're not waiting outside hammering down the gate Love is the son of an endless war Love is an open wound before, a love shameless banner unfurled Love is an explosion, Love is the fire of love is a worldA tide of destruction massive stars Love is an angry scar A violation, a mutilation, capitulation, love is annihilation. Inside the failures of the light in the night wrapped around me in my eyes deny their sight, you never found myself to this place Inside the moon's hidden move, we have the shadows in the bush at night, the memory of your face Outside the walls shake in the dog is outside the hurricane will not wait Inside, guards...

Keywords: Sting, Inside, Sacred, Love

Recommend : หางานเชียงใหม่ 10 Inch Tablet PC Ipad Screen Protector Cheap Guess Swimwear

No comments:

Post a Comment