Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Biz Markie - Just A Friend

Biz Markie - Just A Friend Tube. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


I do not own this song. This upload is purely LISTENING! Artist: Biz Markie Lyrics: Just a friend Album: The Biz Never Sleeps Released: 1989 Cover Art: Just A Friend (Single) Lyrics: Have you ever seen a girl that has been attempted, but a year to make love I tell ya expect you left was a story of my situation, I talkin 'that girl from the U.S. nation The way I met her was on tour in a concert that had long hair and a short miniskirt I just drippin on stage is ', pourin'I was thinking about soldering Walkin 'through the crowd and I met I whispered in her ear: "Come to the stand I ask you image you can see some problems if one hundred proof" I asked her name, she said blah-blah-blah She had 9 / 10 pants and a bra I have a very big couple of flicks and she was excited I said, "How do you like the show," he said, "I was very amused" I started throwin down ', she started throwin back mid-range , but when I got the question, it seemed odd, thenWhen I asked, "ya have a man?" He tried to pretend She said: "No, I do not know, I only have a Friend" on, I'm not even come goin 'for him that is what I'm goin' sing You, you get what I need But you say it's just a friend And you say that is just a friend, oh baby You, you've got what I need, but you say it's just a friend, but you say it's just a friend, oh baby you, you have to I need, but they say that it is only a friend but you say it's just a friend who is blah-blah taken at his word this time, I thought,...

Tags: Biz, Markie, Just, Friend, Lyrics, Hip, Hop, Freddie, Scott, Cold, Chillin', Warner, Bros., Records, Heineken, Commercial, Let, Stranger, Drive, You, Home, music, hip hop, rap, rap music, hiphop

Recommend : หางานเชียงใหม่ Class 10 SDHC

No comments:

Post a Comment