Monday, July 25, 2011

Is You Is Or Is You Is not My Baby by The Andrews Sisters with Bing Crosby w / Lyrics

Is You Is Or Is You Is not My Baby by The Andrews Sisters with Bing Crosby w / Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.03 Mins.


At 0:32 I made the text so I like it. Should be. Text: I was a little girl `s always late Every time we have a date, but I love her, yes, I love her Mmm, it's going to walk up to my door and see if he can only get` cause he wants it, s ` is going to ask you is or you ain `t my baby The way you` re actin 'lately makes me doubt You is still my child, the child seems my flame in your heart is made out A woman is a creature which has always been strange Just when you `safe, youI find it `s gone and made a change in you or you ain` t my baby Maybe someone has found a new baby or my baby still my baby true that you ain `t, or is my baby, kid , as you `re actin 'lately makes me doubt See here, that` s been cuttin' me You is still my baby, baby, boy, it seems my flame in your heart that `s gone out Oh, blackout A woman is a creature that has always been strange Just when you `re safe, you will find it` s gone and made a change and took my change isIt ain `t you or is my baby Maybe someone has found a new baby Maybe someone has found my baby boy is still my baby true

Keywords: the, andrews, sisters, bing, crosby, oldies, swing, big, band, jazz

Recommend : Hotel Phuket Thailand analog converter boxes 10 Inch Tablet PC

No comments:

Post a Comment