Thursday, July 28, 2011

Eminem - So Bad [recovery] [HQ] [Uncensored] [Lyrics]

Eminem - So Bad [recovery] [HQ] [Uncensored] [Lyrics] Tube. Duration : 5.43 Mins.


I do not own this song. This is purely a fan. No copyright infringement. Yes .. Haha .. They believe that child? Yes, I feel it too. Damn. You know .. 'M so glad that we could spend this time together I See, I'm not as crazy as you thought I was, am I? Eh .. I am the American dream! I am the definition of balling white trash, I'll be right back to 'em with [scratches] I can not call it the same shit, different toilet, you have a nice ass oh dear! I can not wait, you get in my Benz, it is a ride for whatdoes not mean fuckin ', I take for a friend? Let me tell you the whole story of the origins Shady you'll be sorry if you're my door Mercedes strike again! Well, it all started with my father I have my pimping genes from him as he left my mother, I am a rolling stone I like, words of Johnny Drama Keep my entourage with me, baby, I promise, there is not nobody but me like a bomb, so quiet that I like the wind, bees have knees, legs and arms, I'm a superstar, D-girl I am, I'm readyfor you mom! Why do you think the only thing I have is my pajamas? [Chorus x2] So bad, so bad that I'm so good I guarantee the most important thing I ever want 'Cause you is not never met anyone like me and you is not gonna be no other cock I'm back equivalent to a shot of Cuevo, the first kiss I have my belly button way down, baby, you should put on the table, but perhaps a little 'more stable I said that I am not a fool finding out the door, this is not the first day of the month of April ! But thanks...

Keywords: eminem, recovery, so, bad, high, quality, definition, hq, hd, uncensored, dirty, explicit, lyrics, georgik, 93()|29!/

See Also : Hotel Phuket Thailand Cheap Android Tablet Cheap Ice Indulgence Frozen Yogurt Machine Home

No comments:

Post a Comment