Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dark Horse - George Harrison

Dark Horse - George Harrison Tube. Duration : 4.08 Mins.


other songs by George and I totally loved about ... Text: You thought you knew where I was, and if the child looks, as foolin 'again, thinking I would have bet it all out But baby looks like me out already that I have an' m running on a Dark Horse field dark race course I have a blue moon Since I left the womb, shooting a fresh search for the source I'm a dark horse have been strengthened. You thought that I had taken in baby does not seem very smartAnd I was too slippery for you Let me tell you, that was nothing new. I'm a dark horse running on a dark race course I have a blue moon Since I took my first spoon I shot a cool looking for the source I'm a dark horse I thought I knew all the time Until we're getting to me It seems as if he really started being a bit 'late, but I have felt, when we were both in the starting blocks, I'm a dark horse running on a dark race course I'ma blue moon Since I got out womb,fresh after a shot was just looking at its benefits are a dark horse. I'm a dark horse running on a dark race course I have a blue moon Since I left the womb I shot a cool A brief look at the source are a dark horse have been strengthened.

Keywords: george, harrison, beatles, dark, horse

Related : Hotel Phuket Thailand Frozen Yogurt Machine Home

No comments:

Post a Comment