Friday, May 13, 2011

Drake With successful test

Drake With successful test Video Clips. Duration : 6.25 Mins.


Money, money, cars, automobiles, clothing, dresses, heels, I suppose, yes, I want, money, money and cars, cars and clothes, the hoes, I think they just want to be, I just want to be successful I just want to be, I just want to have happened, I just want to be, I just want to be successful Drizzy, oh yes, Trey, I fuckin 'feel starin' at the "money, strange as I'm living for me nothing is real enough to solve your problems , too much to kill ya And if I leavealways come back here, young spit'a that everyone in the rap y'all soundin fear many more "like last year, the game needs to change and I am the cashier mofucking Nickel for my thoughts, the money in my bed quarters The shape of the lines in my head Kush Get my verses too seriously, I hate ya 'cause I'm one who does not have a vivid picture HD Yes, I want it all, so I thought I would fight for the color display and never heard an answer for everything they show the party awards or I fly I know thatis comin 'I just hope I live for them I want, money, money and cars, cars and clothes, the hoes I just want to be, I just want to be successful, I just want to be, I just want to be successful just want to be, I just want to be successful, Yes, I want the things goin on my way, but is ultimately a lot of side shit 'tried and my mother, running away from home but I left somethin' in the car, so I started in the driveway and called me, so I crying and my stomach...

Keywords: rap, hiphop, drake, lilwayne, kanyewest, song, successful, awesome, 2pac, biggie, 50cent, souljaboy, music

Apple Store Tv huggies diaper Macbook Pro Hard Drive Full

No comments:

Post a Comment