Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kim Morrell - All that you need me (Miguel remix)

Kim Morrell - All that you need me (Miguel remix) Tube. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


NextDay / Stellar / EMI songwriter Kim Morrell Miguel remix of "All I Want Is You" Download this song and more by following this link: Follow us on Twitter @ twitrax.com NextDayEnt www.KimMorrellMusic.com www.Twitter.com http www. Myspace.com www.YouTube.com Lyrics - Sometimes I wonder, I wonder if I was right Tryna to be good to you I was here wondrin, where during the night, but her eyes and lips and face Say it, and all the best, all they do is distract me, but now, after all, ifI deal with it [Chorus:] I just want you All I want (now) All I want now is the time that you're gone, gone, gone was no reason to be ya friend Killing Me Softly hear the voices asking where I went wrong 'was your fault, your fault, I ask many times, you get exhausted [Bridge:] Why not smile or a smell like me No, not funny or even can cook like me and don' t shoot Nah, do not touch, such as I honestly do not replace them all, I want you baby it's time ..

Tags: miguel, trey, songz, mario, rihanna, beyonce, janet, jackson, teen, Michael, miley, cyrus, pop, urban, rock, r&b, dance, taylor, swift, britney, spears, lady, gaga, chris, brown, 50, cent, madonna, pixie, lott, star, gate, mysto, and, pizzi, classic, blonde, willow, smith, taj, emi, ciara, olivia, ester, dean, bop, tyga, anye, west, jay-z, paramore, bob, new, exclusive, 2010, young, money, lil, wayne, minaj, kesha, cole, crump

Related : Hotel Phuket Thailand Class 10 SDHC

No comments:

Post a Comment