Monday, August 29, 2011

The Four Gate (Cee Lo Green - Fuck You Starcraft parody)

The Four Gate (Cee Lo Green - Fuck You Starcraft parody) Tube. Duration : 3.82 Mins.


Found this on Reddit. People wanted him on Youtube, and I decided to resolve them. I take no credit for this, all the props and Aurorous SunriseSunset of Reddit. :) LYRICS (all props Aurorous) Chorus I see a morphing drone to your door soon, and I'm like, you four gate! (He QQS) Then play a game a shot in the mirror I'm like, you four gate! He and I also four doors! Explorer but not my delegation leaves without DD, He is not a ragequit? (It is not that a ragequit) A Terran 'sNext, know what I do best with a "Four Gate is"! (He QQS) Verse One I just get lost in teching Colossus, and I need not even "EM 4 Warpgate brotosses is how his way of platinum can do. I pity the Nooooooooobs who does not play Starcraft 2, so (see as if I had the game-winner) Time (Just because I'm an all-in) oooooooo, I got news for you, you really need to work on macros. (Chorus) Verse Two Each game, I get exactly the same games together key shortcuts are lucky fun Until 26Food, I'm killing ur doods and wait for the good game, also won. I pity the Nooooooooobs who do not play Starcraft 2, yes (looks like I'm the game-winner) Time (Just because I'm an all-in) oooooooo, I have news for you aught to read on the metagame. (Chorus) bridge, but now that I am at the Diamond I would otherwise have suddenly so bad (so bad, so bad, so bad) people to keep me rolling, I'm losing points scale I had (I had, I've got) Uh ! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Wanted...

Keywords: Starcraft, brood, war, banelings, baby, parody, huskystarcraft, cee, lo, green, fuck, you, four, gate, fourgate

Recommend : หางานเชียงใหม่ Cheap turquoise maternity dress

No comments:

Post a Comment