Saturday, June 25, 2011

Consequences - Blank & Jones

Consequences - Blank & Jones Tube. Duration : 6.88 Mins.


A song off the "Logic of Pleasure" recent drive great! Check it out. Blank and Jones - Consequences with Vanessa Daou I said no, have you had today, but all I really wanted to say, yes, I got up and left, Baby constructed We took a taxi to my house and then I transferred all But to my defense I learned my lesson uselsss These are the consequences of love you love you love you love you, love you, love you Then unscrew my lipstick and I were outsideSuch a nice break of at least awareness, as your request for more children to love, even now that I've told all my instinctive defense, but I learned my lesson These are the consequences of loving you loving you loving you loving you loving you loving you Sometimes you can fall so deep depths where theres no place to go, but I'm not worried, no, no, no, I do not mind all the lyrics to hear the songs have been interpreted, if you want to discuss, to hear the correctfree to do, but do not expect a reply if you see something that needs to be corrected.

Tags: Blank, and, Jones, Consequences, Trance, Dance, House, Vanessa, Daou

Apple Ipad 16gb Ipad 2 Must Have Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment