Thursday, May 24, 2012

Drake ft. Lil Wayne - Ransom

Drake ft. Lil Wayne - Ransom Tube. Duration : 5.33 Mins.


Just a simple lyric video of Ransom by Drake & Lil. Wayne (Drake Intro) Yea It's drizzy baby You already know what it is It's the first time Im high It's the first time I smoked in like 3 months Im sorry momma I had to do it to em Forty I see you Oh I see you homie I stayed late tonight right You know what happen when I stay late, heh Yea Boy wonder I swear its like this every single time Toronto I got you I got us Yea (Drake) Im a hard guy to get along wit Get on a song wit where shit be going right well I just flip it to the wrong shit the team that I belong to tha artists I put on wit dont ever ask for nothin cause them niggaz got they own shit Me 'n Weezy like a mouthful of hot peppers Black Ferrari with the red seats I call it playin checkers Im never doing verses Im forever giving lectures If youre tryna meet with money Id be happy to connect ya Life is, better than its ever been Scheduling million dollar meetings with the president Someone cut the lights on Where is Thomas Edison Got a new condo watch me as I settle in I deserve a MTV show for me and my people and if you tryna zone I got a whole swisha sweet full rappers are liars and they women are deceitful adding till they subtract me I never be a equal last place Drizzy is the nigga in the lead now Weezy told me just write every single thing you need down then he got it for me and Im happy as can be now bout to start ballin like Im coming off ofa rebound yea and I should have the most bragging rights because a ...

Tags: drake, drizzy, lil, wayne, weezy, ransom, rap, degrassi, featuring, ft

Thanks To : หางานเชียงใหม่ inexpensive HDMI Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment