Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Robin S ''Show Me Love''

Robin S ''Show Me Love'' Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


Ahhh... Yeah yeah Youve got to show me love Heartbreaks and promises, Ive had more than my share Im tired of giving my love and getting nowhere, nowhere What I need is somebody who really cares I really need a lover, a lover who wants to be there Its been so long since I touched a wanting hand I cant put my love on the line, that I hope youll understand So baby if you want me Youve got to show me love Words are so easy to say, oh ah yeah Youve got to show me love Im tired of getting caught up in those one night affairs What I really need is somebody who will always be there Dont you promise me the world, all that Ive already heard This time around for me baby, actions speak louder than words So if youre looking for devotion, talk to me Come with your heart in your hands Because me love is guaranteed So baby if you want me Youve got to show me love Words are so easy to say, oh ah yeah Youve got to show me love Show me, show me baby Youve got to give it to me, give it to me, give it to me yeah I dont want no fakes, dont want no phoney I need you love Show me, show me, show me baby Give it to me, give it to me I am not a toy, Im not a play thang Youve got to understand If youre looking for devotion, talk to me Come with your heart in your hands Because me love is guaranteed... Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Keywords: Robin S, Show Me Love, 1990's, 90's, Dance, Video, Clip, Music, Lyrics, tarekfireman

My Links : My Product My Product Cheap turquoise maternity dress Top rated HDMI Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment