Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wu-Tang Clan-CREAM

Wu-Tang Clan-CREAM Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


Wu-Tang Clan "CREAM" 1993 Enter the 36 Chambers [Lyrics] was [Raekwon the Chef Verse One] I grew up on the offense, the New York times side Staying Alive not jive At second hands, moms bounced on old men, so we moved to Shaolin land A young man, yo rock the gold tooth, 'Lo goose Only way, I'm starting to gee off was drug loot And let's start like this son, rollin with this and that, pullin out of GATS fun but it was only a dream for the teen who was a circle smokin preliminarywoolies at sixteen And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes Making my way on fire escapes No question I would speed, for cracks and weed The combination made my eyes bleed No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all Sticking up white boys in ball courts My life got no better, same damn 'Lo sweater Times is ruff and tuff like leather Figured out I went the wrong route So I got with a sick ass click and went all out Catchin keys from across seas Rollin in MPV's, every week we made forty G's Yo nigga respect mine, or anger the tech nine Ch-chick-POW! Move from the gate now [Chorus: Method Man] Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me CREAM Get the money Dollar, dollar bill y'all [Verse Two: Inspector Deck] It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin Survival got me buggin, but I'm alive on arrival I peep at the shape of the streets And stay awake to the ways of the world cause shit is deep A man with a dream with plans to make CREAM Which failed; I ...

Tags: rap, wu, tang, clan, cream

Friends Link : หางานเชียงใหม่ Cheap Ice Indulgence New Born Diapers Cheap Android Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment